Excited to announce that the FutureBook Innovation awards are now open. Launched 3 years ago, the awards were the first of their kind to recognise publishing innovation.
The aim of the awards is to highlight and recognise individuals and companies who are driving the digital transformation of our industry. To celebrate innovation and showcase the latest thinking from all corners of the world.
All award winners will gain global exposure through The Bookseller, FutureBook and other media. Plus the shortlist will be announced at Frankfurt Book Fair in October. You will also be presented with your award at the FutureBook conference on 21st November in front of over 600 industry leaders.
With many thanks to Kobo for sponsoring the awards and Frankfurt Book Fair and ePubDirect for sponsoring individual awards.
The awards categories are:-
- Best children's digital book
- Best adult digital book
- Best reference digital book
- Best technology innovation - sponsored by ePubDirect
- Best digital marketing campaign
- Best publisher website
- Best start-up
- Most inspiring digital publishing person - sponsored by Frankfurt Book Fair
The deadline to enter is the 20th September. Find out how to enter here. (Free to enter)
About the conference:
FutureBook Conference will take place on Thursday 21st November, it is the biggest publishing conference in Europe. A full-day, two-stream event, with key speakers who are shaping the future of the book business. We have recently announced a call for papers, so do please get involved.
Recent blog posts
- The Parents’ Evening: 17th July 2026
- Authors! The future of the book is you
- 10 things you may not know about ebooks and UK public libraries
- The secret e-book market: 8 months of digital rankings
- China e-book market hungry for growth
- Paperback pioneers
- Achieving all the sales in the world | @Tom_Chalmers
- Old possum's piece of publishing wisdom
- Publishing's hits and misses
- Self-publishing changed my life, but my publisher grew my sales
- Dead books walking
2 weeks 3 days ago
- Why Segregate?
5 weeks 1 day ago
- Big idea: build a new ecosystem - An alternative idea
7 weeks 7 hours ago
- finding editors
8 weeks 3 days ago
- Predatory Publishers
13 weeks 3 days ago
- Hybird Authors
16 weeks 3 days ago
17 weeks 3 days ago
- Still not a plateau
17 weeks 3 days ago
- Fascinating article
19 weeks 1 day ago
- What if not everything stays the same?
19 weeks 2 days ago
Tweets from @thefuturebook
TheFutureBook RT @GuardianCMS: Work in publishing? Interested in digital? @TheFutureBook is a community blog about digital publishing. More info: …
TheFutureBook RT @bookstothesky: @thejeffnorton @TheFutureBook @thecreativepenn @rebecsmart @HTelfer1 Thanks Jeff - Happy Friday! #ff
TheFutureBook RT @rebecsmart: Thanks Jeff RT @thejeffnorton: #ff super smart folks on the @TheFutureBook ed board: @thecreativepenn @rebecsmart @HTelfer…