Over the past 8 years, Richard has overseen the growth of YUDU to become a global leader in Digital Publishing, first as chairman and latterly as CEO.
Richard has been running technology led international businesses for the past 25 years and completed his first private equity MBO in 2001, returning a 3x and a 67% IRR to shareholders.
Until deciding to take on the CEO role at YUDU in 2010, Richard was for 6 years an Operating Partner with Duke Street Capital, Chairman of Xafinity Holdings Ltd, President of the Supervisory Board of Navimo S.A. and Chairman of Deloro Stellite Ltd.
- Member for
- 2 years 31 weeks
Recent blog posts
- Changing the DNA of the reader
- Starting to Accept the Neighbours – @Tom_Chalmers
- Innovation is in the blood
- My Independent Bookshop: a new chapter in book recommendation
- The end of the beginning
- A vision of a hybrid bookstore
- Riding the Rift
- We need to talk about start-ups
- Advocates of the book - stand up
- The e-book journey into China
- What exactly are those interesting questions?
2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dead books walking
8 weeks 7 hours ago
- Why Segregate?
10 weeks 5 days ago
- Big idea: build a new ecosystem - An alternative idea
12 weeks 4 days ago
- finding editors
13 weeks 6 days ago
- Predatory Publishers
19 weeks 54 min ago
- Hybird Authors
22 weeks 17 min ago
23 weeks 1 hour ago
- Still not a plateau
23 weeks 2 hours ago
- Fascinating article
24 weeks 4 days ago
Tweets from @thefuturebook
TheFutureBook RT @CathyReadsBooks: Great subject for next @thebookseller essay comp. Changing the DNA of the reader | FutureBook t.co/5SL4JACuCi v…
TheFutureBook RT @michaelbhaskar: Next in the @thebookseller Essay series announced: t.co/B2E2B4ispy On reading. Entries to @philipdsjones by 23rd…
TheFutureBook MT @tomroper to @RichardMollet CILIP is not 'UK off-shoot' of EBLIDA. 'There is nothing wrong with wanting to provide patrons with e-books'