Over the past 8 years, Richard has overseen the growth of YUDU to become a global leader in Digital Publishing, first as chairman and latterly as CEO.
Richard has been running technology led international businesses for the past 25 years and completed his first private equity MBO in 2001, returning a 3x and a 67% IRR to shareholders.
Until deciding to take on the CEO role at YUDU in 2010, Richard was for 6 years an Operating Partner with Duke Street Capital, Chairman of Xafinity Holdings Ltd, President of the Supervisory Board of Navimo S.A. and Chairman of Deloro Stellite Ltd.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 weeks
Recent blog posts
- #FutureChat: This other country
- An interactive ‘Media-Melt’ storyworld: The Memory Machine
- Crowdsorcery: #FutureChat recap
- Crowds and empowerment
- 'The crowd' and innovation - a small publishing Advance
- The Bookseller Children's Conference: #PorterMeets Voxburner's Luke Mitchell
- Publishing's whirli-dig
- Independent Author Previews and a "tide turning": #FutureChat recap
- Can we float more indie boats?
- Measure for measure: the Digital Census since 2009
16 hours 20 min ago
- This other country
1 day 3 hours ago
- In 2013, e-books accounted
1 week 1 day ago
- Thanks Deborah for your
1 week 2 days ago
- ISBNs in the aggregate refer to titles
3 weeks 3 days ago
- A question about ISBNs
3 weeks 4 days ago
- Not impressed by a data collection argument
4 weeks 1 day ago
- Understanding the reality of bookstore inventories
4 weeks 2 days ago
- Thanks for the input
7 weeks 4 days ago
- In this case, compliance is expensive
7 weeks 4 days ago
Tweets from @thefuturebook
TheFutureBook #FutureBook14 Early Birds: Best prices end 17th Oct. (PRH UK's Tom Weldon keynotes) t.co/ERaWLcBQJX | @TheBookseller #FutureChat
TheFutureBook RT @carrskid: CEO of @penguinrandom #UK to speak at #FutureBook14 @thebookseller ... So I'm gunna try and get to this then!!
TheFutureBook MT @NosyCrow: @philipdsjones's @TheFutureBook vg (as ever) abt the book app debate quoting us: t.co/jCdG6WjjVy @TheBookseller