Over the past 8 years, Richard has overseen the growth of YUDU to become a global leader in Digital Publishing, first as chairman and latterly as CEO.
Richard has been running technology led international businesses for the past 25 years and completed his first private equity MBO in 2001, returning a 3x and a 67% IRR to shareholders.
Until deciding to take on the CEO role at YUDU in 2010, Richard was for 6 years an Operating Partner with Duke Street Capital, Chairman of Xafinity Holdings Ltd, President of the Supervisory Board of Navimo S.A. and Chairman of Deloro Stellite Ltd.
- Member for
- 2 years 45 weeks
Recent blog posts
- Douglas Preston: On Amazon, Hachette, and Indie Authors
- Altbookstores for different readers
- Publishers must make a decision over subscription services
- #FutureChat recap: A busy workout in the subscription debate
- #FutureChat: Can subscriptions pay off for all kinds of books?
- BISG study: A buffet of digital book subscriptions
- The debutant's dilemma
- BitLit announces HarperCollins ebook bundling pilot programme
- #FutureChat recap: How can we ease the summer's debate?
- 10 questions about subscriptions with Andrew Savikas from Safari
- For Douglas Preston
10 min 1 sec ago
- An old post from the other
16 hours 41 min ago
- KU not for ME
5 days 18 hours ago
- Genre and the Howey AuthorEarnings reports
2 weeks 6 days ago
- A couple of quick notes
3 weeks 12 hours ago
- Incomes for self-pubs vs. trad pubs aren't equal
3 weeks 15 hours ago
3 weeks 1 day ago
- I said
3 weeks 1 day ago
- A little odd?
3 weeks 2 days ago
3 weeks 4 days ago
Tweets from @thefuturebook
TheFutureBook "Unfair of @Amazon to target #authors as...leverage." Douglas Preston ↬ @SarahMedway t.co/hIMefmMSxV @TheBookseller #FutureChat
TheFutureBook "Authors do tend to be independent in the way they think." Douglas Preston t.co/cKxJ8cYxza #FutureChat @TheBookseller
TheFutureBook As @ChrisKubica's #altbookstore brainstorming project opens, our #PorterMeets interview: t.co/sME1qP6NTF @TheBookseller